Thursday 7 May 2009

Crikey what a day! What started off as having 2 orders quickly became 4, i even had one put through my letterbox whilst still in bed at 6am, on of my regular customers was on her way to work and knew i wouldn't be up! Trouble is they all wanted them for tomorrow so no time to sit faffing about which to do first or what to do it was a case of get on with it now!
Anyway i got them all done, apologies for no pics i'll upload them tomorrow as it's late now.
Before i go though just want to brag about my goodies that arrived today......yep new stamps!!! I got sugar nellie Lola with flowers, Sugar Nellie Sweet & Sassy, Stampavie/Rachelle Ann Miller (love her stamps!) Jump in my pouch, Mouse hug & Lily picking flowers, and of course a Magnolia Fall Standing Tilda! My week wouldn't be complete without a new Tilda! Also got some bits i bought from EBay flowers,ribbon, brads and Gems. I also got my confirmation email to say my Bigshot has been despatched i can't wait!!!!
Ok so enough blabbing i've posted a pic of a card i done last wk.
Night, Tash xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment