Wednesday 20 February 2013

Shame on me!!

So I've reached a decision after yet another late post it's obvious that there's just not enough hours in the day to fit a blog post in so as you may see by my lil link at the side I'm going down the "blogging without obligation" route lol it doesn't mean I'm only gonna post once a month lol but it does mean that if i don't get enough time to post that i don't have to beat my self up over it which is exactly what I've been doing. So no longer will you see me write "be back tomorrow" it'll be I'll get here when i get here! I am setting my target at twice a week at the very least.
                     So without further ado here's some cards, these are still ones that i entered into the SCS these are the last ones from January though lol then it's going to be February's cards after today, I'm also going mad to enter some challenges like i used to but I'm still working on organising my craft stuff (it's a never ending job!) as soon as i have finished cataloguing my stamps I'll get cracking but i know if i start the cards now I'll still be organising this time 2020 lol
                   Both cards are for SCS AOCC the first is a 60th birthday card I've used brown and cream card i kinda went a bit vintage but not over the top with it, the papers are K&Co and I've inked around the edges, the brown paper the flowers are matted onto is from a pad that i bought when i very first stated card making it's a chunky pad with different plain papers and it was a bogof! I love this brown one it has a lovely grainy texture, i cut them down and used a corner punch and eyelets to create tabs. I added some brown polka dot ribbon and some pretty roses, a border punch and a die cut heart that i dry embossed and then inked over and then a printed sentiment (which i hate adding sometimes it's nice just to leave them sentiment free)
                  The next one is an engagement one, I've used black and white as it's always so dramatic but classy looking, the card base is Black then mounted onto white, then I've scored diagonal lines on some black pearlescent paper added a couple of gems to that then used a Prima background stamp and then cut them out using a heart die again adding a couple of gems to those. My faithful MS border Punch came out again, added some thick white satin ribbon, a puffy bow, black button and yet more gems! Then cut the sentiment out with oval nesties and mounted it used some sticky squares and then guess what.........i added more gems lol This went down a treat which i was pretty pleased about! Hope you guys like them...please leave a comment i love to read them good or bad and I'll be back during the week. Big hugs xxxxxx

6 comments: