Thursday 16 July 2009

House Mouse No Colour


Ok this one i like it's for the House Mouse Challenge.
They wanted no colouring so i went the whole hog anyone who knows me knows i love monochrome cards, i've used Dovecraft paper, my MS punch, a love sentiment and black and white gingham ribbon, for once i'm claiming this one lol. Please don't forget to leave a comment good or bad i love reading them, fingers crossed i get my camera sorted. Right i'm off back to my corner to sulk some more!

Hugs, Tash xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwww what a super cute card! Love it!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tasha,
    thanks for stopping by and your kind comments x
    what a great card and no colouring its fab! love your creations
    have a good weekend
    Suzie Qxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo sweet! I love the paper you chose and the image is adorable. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun DP, great image and take on my crazy challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at HM&F!

    ReplyDelete