Wednesday 13 February 2013

Late.......again


Ok so i know i said i'd be back the next day to post more cards but OMG this week has been a nightmare, can we say drama that involves teens? Yup it's been that kinda a week but i'm not gonna bore you guys with it!!
                  I wanna say a massive thanks to those who took the time to comment i was so worried that no-one would even pay any attention to my blog as i'd abandoned it for sooo long but i was surprised to see ANY comments, so thank you so much it meant the world to me.
                   Now onto cards these are 2 more i've made for SCS, this first one is for the CCC13 and we had to use non traditional colours... well these colours are definatley non traditional, the stamp is holly and it was one i found at the bottom of my stamp drawer, i must of had it years but don't remember where i got it from. I stamped it in versamark black but decided not to colour it, i used green gingham dp and a yellow swirl die cut, some nesties, dusky green organza ribbon and green gems. The picture is blurry but think that was because i photographed it at night, so sorry about the quality.


                 The next one is for the SCS AOCC13 this challenge is gonna help me so much i can stock up on the cards i need for the year woo hoo. I'm forever rushing around at the last minute trying to make cards for someone's birthday etc so this year i figured i'd stock up, only trouble is as i'm making them i'm sending them out lol our family is massive AND the kids always need something for a friend but at least i'm not panicking! This one's a vintage one (yep i lurve vintage!) and i like this (don't pass out lol) this is another generic stamp bought on Evilbay years ago and as much as i love it i never ink it up, i always forget i have it. I stamped it with Tim Holtz vintage photo, added some sponging so it blended onto the background better, it's mounted onto Burgandy card the DP is from K&Co those guys have vintage paper down to a fine art and are my favorite for vintage papers. I bought the italian braiding from that evil place and yeah it's one of my favourite places to shop! There's a little adhesive scalloped border just underneath that was sent to me in a swap, then i've punched two layers of MS doily border and under them added some really beautiful delicate lace. I then added a printed sentiment that was also sponged. I added roses and leaves, a gold corner and finished it off with some pearls. I then made a matching box and that was it all done!  I really hope you like it, i know i do but then i am biased! Please leave a comment even if it's constructive critisim i'll happily take it on board, I'll be back tomorrow to post more (definatley lol) hmmm thinking of locking the teens in a room for a week.....is that legal?  ;)Take care and Big Hugs xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment