Monday 25 May 2009


Ok quess what i made a card.....................seriously lol don't know what possessed me, only kidding it would be a very odd blog if i didn't make any!

This is for Spoonfull of sugar challenge, cutting it fine i know! I've used the ever faithfull Forever friends stamp, K&co papers which adore, they really know how to make papers! I've used some gold satin ribbon threaded through a slider and Rubbadubbadoo sentiments. I'm happy-ish with it lol. What do you guys think?, Hugs, Tash xxx

3 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous tash what did you colour him with cos its very well done good luck in the challange xxx cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya tash, this is beautiful!! aswell as the image, I love the papers and the ribbon with jewel slider is a perfect finish.

    Good luck!

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks girls, another smile accross my face lol. Cathy it's coloured with Water colour pencils and Koi water brush which i love i will use copics one day lol but i think water colour will always be my first choice!, Hugs, Tash xxxx

    ReplyDelete