Tuesday 2 June 2009

Crikey it's warm!


Hello everyone, well it's really really warm here. I'm loving it and Hating it all at the same time! Typical eh? I've really not been feeling too good the Fibro really does not like the heat. My legs are like Jelly and My feet are huge! Doesn't matter how long i have them up they won't go down, i've not seen my ankle for 4 days!!!! Even when i get up in the morning i still have fat feet!!


Anyhoo i've been busy..........as usual! Had a few orders and the three bookatrix's to do. Enjoyed doing them tbh just getting up and down to get what i needed was a pain as i'm moving at about 2.1 mile an hr lol.


The 3 Bookatrix's are for 3 very special young ladies my friend/customer has been looking after them for many yrs. They are all special needs and their disabilities vary quite a lot, one girl is 22 and the other 2 late teens, they are leaving Vera now as they have to move on. So Vera is heartbroken as she has had them since they were babies. She wanted something special and adores the Bookatrix's, she also wanted verses on them nothing sad and depressing but to acknowledge their leaving but to keep it cheery as they are moving on in their lives. I chose the best three verses i could and she loved them, i really could see how much the words were relevant bless her.


Anyway the first one is a 3d sheet of a large butterfly, I've used glitter and pearl cards, some gorgeous butterfly foil embossed acetate, organza ribbon, craft wire, Stickles and Liquid Pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment