Friday 12 June 2009

Cuttlebug


Ok this next one i love, i know thats something coming from me i'm never happy with my cards! Anyway i used textile CB embossing folder on the bottom half, My Nesties with plain white card and Silver Mirri, i love this ribbon it's nothing extravagant but i like the look of it and with the hearts it's perfect for a silver wedding anniversary. A lovely little heart embellishment, added some corner peel offs and done! Well i did have a wee hiccup with the Cuttlebug folder. I browsed the web looking for techniques on how to use the folders with my Bigshot, they all said to use MPP on tab 1, but it just wouldn't budge! So ended up having to use the MPP with no tabs, and it came out so crisp so no damaged done to my Baby (Bigshot) and got the card perfect, now i tend to use 300gsm card so i'm guessing that using Tab 1 and this thick card was just too much but i'll know for the future it's all trial and error but i have to say i had a bit of a cold sweat going for a while lol.

1 comment: